Deere Compact Track Loader Onboard Grade Indication
Industry-exclusive Onboard Grade Indication option is available through the factory or field kit and provides cross-slope (roll) and main-fall slope (pitch) of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Roll and pitch are viewable as either absolute or relative degrees or percentages and are within + 0.5 percent accuracy
- Absolute value is best suited for use when trying to grade a flat pad
- Relative value is best suited for use when wanting to modify an existing grade
- Complete real-time grade checks in the cab which reduces the need for individuals outside the cab to check grades
- The system is fully integrated into the machine which means no additional hardware or software is required once the option is added.
Cross Implement - The Mark of Quality Equipment
Your Local John Deere Dealer Serving You From Central Illinois
We're Not Better Than Any Other Dealership We Just Try Harder
We are a Classic John Deere Dealership Where You Get the Traditional John Deere Experience.
By keeping our dealings simple and straightforward with attention to detail we have grown in Scale to One of the Largest John Deere Ag, Consumer, Commercial & WorkSite Dealer Locations in North America
Wherever you are located we want to be your local dealer. We aren't better than any other dealer we just try a little harder.
Experience the Difference Today
• John Deere Since 1837 •