John Deere Coolant & Test Strip Sale
John Deere Coolant Sale
John Deere Cool-Gard ll
Shop John Deere Coolant Now | Save 10%
Protect your entire fleet — it's a big investment!
Approximately 40% of all engine problems in heavy-duty engines are related to improper cooling system maintenance?
Shop John Deere Cool-Gard™ II Test Strips | Save 10%
The possibility exists for cooling systems to be diluted or contaminated, and we encourage testing with Cool-Gard II Test Strips at annual intervals.
Use Cool-Gard II Test Strips to test Cool-Gard II for freeze point, pH, and cavitation/corrosion inhibiter level.
The strips come packaged 10 per bottle, which has the “use by” date code printed on the cap. Strips are expected to be accurate for a period of 14 months after date of manufacturing. Be aware to rotate your inventory and only purchase what you think will be used within a few months.
John Deere Cool-Gard ll was engineered by John Deere to meet your equipment's exact requirements:
Protects any liquid-cooled engine, gas or diesel, on- or off-road, as well as pumps, generators and compressors
Features an exclusive Hybrid Organic Additive Technology (HOAT)
A quality nitrite-free coolant that will eliminate deposit formation inside your radiator, allowing full-heat transfer capability and efficiency
Developed to withstand the harshest conditions you face in the field or on the jobsite
Six years/6000 hours service interval:
Contains corrosion inhibitors based on fully neutralized organic acids and azoles
Free of silicates to avoid silicate gelation and related fallout issues
Provides excellent high temperature aluminum protection
Safeguard against wet sleeve liner cavitation without the use of nitrites
Designed for use in automotive, light-duty and heavy-duty diesel applications
John Deere Cool-Gard ll gives you:
Superior protection against corrosion and deposits
A prolonged water pump life
Minimized liner cavitation protection
· Diesel engine cooling systems require year-round protection with a heavy-duty diesel engine coolant. Running with water alone will rapidly lead to cooling system and engine problems
· Drain the initial fill of coolant, flush the cooling system, and refill with new coolant after the first 2 years or 2,000 hours of operation. Follow guidelines below for subsequent testing and drain intervals
· Check cooling system solution every 600 hours or 12 months, whichever occurs first. Test with John Deere Coolant Test Kit or CoolScan Analysis
· John Deere Cool-Gard II, pre-diluted or concentrate, has a 6-year or 6,000-hour formulation. The life of the solution is subject to conditioner level testing every 600 hours or 12 months. Add John Deere Liquid Coolant Conditioner, as indicated by the test kit, to maintain the proper solution. If the coolant is not tested annually, add the appropriate amount (for system size) of coolant conditioner annually, and drain after 3 years or 3,000 hours
Wear Characteristics and Maintenance Tips: Cooling System
Regular cooling system maintenance is essential to maintaining engine uptime. Coolants wear out and require maintenance just as lubricants do. Maintaining the proper coolant chemistry protects against liner cavitation, corrosion, gelling, and deposits, while providing winter freeze protection.
*Offer Good Thru November 2021
John Deere PartsNow
Tired of Running Around & Waiting for John Deere Parts?
Cross Implement is Your John Deere Parts Source EveryDay
Extensive John Deere Parts Inventory @ One Location with PartsPeople Who Know John Deere Parts
InSeason Premium Parts*
PartsNow | Daily Parts Delivery From John Deere North American Parts Depot
John Deere Parts Will Call | 7 Days a Week Pickup Available @ Regional Depots
John Deere Flash Parts | 7 Days a Week Machine Down Parts Shipments
Direct Ship Orders | Phone In/OnLine Same Day Shipping Available
* InSeason Premium Parts this Service is Offered in the Spring Planting and Fall Harvest Seasons for John Deere Parts for John Deere Equipment Purchased from Cross Implement. Out of Stock Part must be in Stock @ the John Deere North American Depot in Milan Standard Machine Down Freight Rates Apply.
We now offer a daily parts delivery from John Deere North American Parts Depot in Season.
The John Deere Parts Distribution Center was established in 1973 to provide timely and efficient delivery of service parts to depots, independent dealers, and customers around the world.
The Parts Distribution Center facility houses a multitude of different parts. The latest in technology enables the receiving, storing, picking, and shipping functions to be performed in the most efficient manner possible - supplying customers the right part at the right time.
Each day, about 80,000 "lines" are shipped from Milan - as many as 450,000 lines a week. (A "line," or "line item," is the term for a single order that is shipped as a unit, regardless of the actual quantity. It may be one tractor hood, a dozen batteries, or a hundred cap screws.)
Your Local John Deere Dealer
Serving You From Central Illinois
We're Not Better Than Any Other John Deere Dealer We Just Try Harder
We are a Classic John Deere Dealership Where You Get the Traditional John Deere Experience.
Our Sole Location in Central Illinois Provides You Focus and Flexibility that is Unrivaled.
By keeping our dealings simple and straightforward with attention to detail we have grown in Scale to One of the Largest John Deere Dealer Locations in North America.
Wherever you are located we want to be your Local John Deere Dealer.
John Deere Spring Clinic | Monday 8:30
March 20 @ Good Shepherd Lutheran Church 101 E Garfield St, Minier, IL
Get the Latest Updates on John Deere Technology