John Deere 8245R 8270R 8295R 8320R 8370R Tractor for Sale Lease from Cross Implement a John Deere Dealer in Minier Illinois, Serving the Midwest region from Illinois, Iowa, Indiana & Missouri, Michigan & Wisconsin
Beginning with model year 2019 production, John Deere 8245R 8270R 8295R 8320R 8370R Series Tractors will include the following:
- Independent-Link Suspension (ILS™) update
- Factory-installed Generation 4 CommandCenter™ 18-1 software
- CommandCenter processors, displays, and activations
- Tire option changes
- Battery disconnect switch in base
- Floor-mounted differential lock control discontinued from the factory
- Machine Communication Radio (MCR) ready feature discontinued from the factory
Independent-Link Suspension (ILS)
The John Deere 8245R 8270R 8295R 8320R 8370R ILS front axle has been updated for model year 2019 to improve reliability and serviceability.
- Wider upper pivot A-arm lug for more strength and reliability
- Guarding added to the suspension position sensor to protect from tire debris
- Improved wire harness routing to eliminate failures in flex region
- Rod side accumulators turned to face outward, allowing full access from the front wheel well
- Improved service access to accumulators allows recharge on tractor
- ILS steering angle sensor improvements to improve AutoTrac™ performance
- Sensor will have a spring added to keep the sensor biased and to keep any extra movement from creating false readings
John Deere 8245R 8270R 8295R 8320R 8370R Factory-installed Generation 4 CommandCenter 18-1 software
Model year 2019 8R Series Tractors feature software update 18-1 in base equipment for the Generation 4 Display and Generation 4 Extended Monitor.
Generation 4 CommandCenter activations
Updated CommandCenter activations for model year 2019 tractors now include AutoTrac™ activation in base equipment.
|1845||Less activation in base||Non-selectable|
|1851||CommandCenter AutoTrac Activation
Includes non-transferable, machine-specific AutoTrac functionality on the integrated Gen 4 CommandCenter display.
|1853||CommandCenter Premium Activation||Discontinued|
|1857||4600 CommandCenter Premium Activation 3.0
Includes non-transferable, machine-specific AutoTrac, Data Sync, Section Control, AutoTrac RowSense™, and In-Field Data Sharing functionality on the Gen 4 4600 CommandCenter display.
|1861||4600 CommandCenter Automation 1.0
Includes non-transferable, machine-specific AutoTrac, Data Sync, Section Control, AutoTrac RowSense, and In-Field Data Sharing functionality on the Gen 4
Battery disconnect switch in base
The battery disconnect switch will be included in base equipment starting with model year 2019 production 8R Series Tractors. The battery disconnect switch allows operators to disconnect battery power to the entire tractor without disconnecting battery cables.
Floor-mounted differential lock control discontinued from the factory
Beginning with model year 2019 production, the floor-mounted differential lock switch will be discontinued from all factory cab packages. Convenient differential lock controls will still be available on the CommandARM™ console. For producers that prefer a floor mounted differential lock switch, a field installed option will be available.
John Deere 8245R 8270R 8295R 8320R 8370R Tractor Updates 2019