John Deere 317G Compact Track Loader 12 Month Rental From $5,900
John Deere 317G Compact Track Loader from Cross Implement Your John Deere Dealer in Illinois, Missouri, Iowa and Indiana.
Net Power 61 hp
Tipping Load 6,070 lb
Rated Operating Capacity 2,125 lb
Bucket Breakout Force 6,000 lb
EH JOYSTICK CONTROLS
SINGLE SPEED SKID STEER
ENGINE TURBO 4TNV86CHT-MJS
RUB TRK NARROW FOR 68" MACH
HYD CIR STD
2" SEAT BELT W/ SHOULDERSTRAP
MANUAL QUIK TACH
CAB W/ HEAT, DEFROST & AC
AIR RIDE SEAT (VINYL)
COLD START PACKAGE
REAR COUNTERWEIGHT 2-100#
RADIO, AM/ FM/ WB W/ AUX INPUT
ATTACH PERFORMANCE PKG
72" CONST BKT W/ EDGE
With superior pushing power and breakout force, the John Deere 317G CTL delivers the tractive effort and leverage to dig-in where other machines just spin. The optional 15.8-inch-wide track is just 4.5 psi, so you can work in soft underfoot conditions and increase side-slope stability. The redesigned vertical-lift boom rises up to 10 ft. 1 in. and delivers best-in-class lifting and truck-loading ability while the optional deluxe LED lighting package, with integrated side lighting, enhances the view of the jobsite. Combined with 2,125-lb. rated operating capacity, the John Deere 317G can precisely place pallets and carry the big loads.
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Yanmar diesel engine meet rigid emission regulations
- Clear sightlines above and below boom
- Optimized power-to-weight ratio
- Swing-out hydraulic coolers
Vertical Lift Boom
- Superior pushing power and breakout force deliver the tractive effort and leverage to dig in where other machines just spin.
- Equipped with optional 15.8-in.-wide track, the 317G CTL’s ground pressure is just 4.5 psi, letting you work in soft underfoot conditions. Helps increase side-slope stability, too. Ground pressure with standard 12.6-in.-wide track is only 5.5 psi.
- With widths at less than 72 in. with optional 15.8-in. track and just over 65 in. with standard 12.6-in. track, little gets in the way of the 317G CTL. Its small stature makes it easy to trailer, too.
- Clear sightlines to the cutting edge and bucket corners, above and below the lift arms, and the jobsite ahead and behind instill close-quarters’ confidence.
- With go-everywhere rubber track undercarriage, universal Quik-Tatch, and auxiliary hydraulics, the 317G CTL is fully equipped to tackle a seemingly endless variety of tasks.
- New integrated boom tie-down location enables easy access without having to crawl under the machine.
- Redesigned vertical-lift boom rises to 10 ft. 1 in. Combined with a 2,125-lb. rated operating capacity, the 317G CTL precisely places pallets and carries big loads
- Boom design keeps the load close to the machine, for better stability. The low center of gravity and superior balance provide exceptional agility and stability on slopes.
- The 30-degree bucket rollback, optional hydraulic self-leveling, and optional ride control also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
- Smooth-running turbocharged 2.1-L EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesels meet rigid emission standards and pack plenty of power and torque.
- Large coolers provide increased heat rejection for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Engine-mounted belt-driven cooling fan delivers efficient, reliable performance.
- A standard automatic shutdown system prevents overheating or low fluids from ruining more than just your day.
- Designed for machines working in cold environments, the optional new cold-start package includes a heavy-duty 925-cca battery, a block-heater kit, and a hydraulic unloader that reduces parasitic loads.