The John Deere X350 Lawn Mower Tractor is for Sale or Lease from Cross Implement a John Deere Dealer; Serving the Midwest region from Illinois, Iowa, Indiana & Missouri.
The X350 is a premium lawn tractor at an attractive price. It comes with a smooth-running V-twin iTorque™ Power System and an easy-to-use Twin Touch™ hydrostatic transmission.
The X350 features updated controls that are color-coded and easy to use, including automotive-style cruise control. It also comes standard with an enhanced instrument display that features an electronic fuel gauge, service indicator lights, a tachometer with “Best Cut” target zone and much, much more.
The X350 is equipped with the new 42-inch Accel Deep™ Mower Deck — a deck stamped from a single piece of 12-gauge steel that's specially shaped to maximize airflow for optimal cut quality, especially at faster speeds. What makes this mower deck unique is its nearly 5-inch deep shell that extends all the way around, and its smooth shape.
Smooth, rounded contours present a modern, styled appearance:
- Hood styling incorporates efficient full-length air-intake louvers on each side, rather than on the top.
- Cooler engine operation
- Lower operator station sound levels
- Hot air is vented out the front grille, away from the operator.
- Molded-in-color hood material is very durable.
- Excellent impact strength
- Resists weathering
- Will not rust or dent
- Distinctive grille and large, one-piece fender deck complete the styling package.
The tractor is powered by a John Deere iTorque™ power system, a combination of engine features and an exclusive hood design that provides superior lugging ability, even cooling, and durability.
Key engine features include:
- 18.5 hp (13.8 kW)
- Large 603 cc displacement
- V-twin air-cooled design that provides smooth, quiet power
- Quality features include:
- Cast-iron cylinder liners
- Overhead valves
- Full-pressure lubrication
- Replaceable oil filter
- Dual-stage air cleaner
- V-twin design:
- Excellent power and performance
- Easy starts
- Smooth operation
A flywheel alternator provides plenty of capacity to quickly recharge the battery and power electrical equipment, such as lights or a sprayer:
- 15-amp capacity
- Regulated to keep the battery at full charge without risk of overcharging
A heavy-duty sector and pinion steering system with quality bearings provides easy and precise control for the life of the tractor:
- Small, 16-in. (40.6-cm) turning radius provides excellent maneuverability
- Tight turning ability improves mowing efficiency
Easy steering is important for an enjoyable mowing experience:
- Large, 14-in. (36-cm) diameter steering wheel for improved leverage
Large sector gear for improved (higher) steering ratio
- A higher ratio equals lower steering effort
- Dual drag links to help equalize the steering loads and reduce steering error
- Ball joints on both ends of the steering tie rods for long life
- Long steering arms to improve the mechanical advantage of the steering system through the full range of motion
- Sector gear that pivots on a shaft rather than a bushing to ensure proper gear mesh and eliminate binding
- Greaseable front steering spindles to reduce friction and improve wear over time
The frame is made of heavy formed and welded steel, reinforced in critical areas for even greater strength:
The frame is formed from 12-gauge, 0.105-in. (2.66-mm) thick material for long life.
Standard front bumper and hitch plate are formed from 9-gauge, 0.15-in. (3.8-mm) steel and complete the frame assembly.
Rear hitch plate can support two 42-lb (19-kg) Quik-Tatch weights.
Weight bracket is built into the frame of two-wheel-steer models.
Four-wheel-steer models require the optional weight bracket.