Cross Implement Inc is your Local John Deere Dealer Serving from Minier Illinois. We have grown in scale to one of the Largest Single John Deere Dealerships in North America with a Customer Base throughout the Midwest. If you're tired of the corporate environment this could be a good fit. We are positioned uniquely in the market with the scale to compete, but the structure and flexibility of a traditional family owned business where you make a difference.
The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and customer billing. They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical mindset.
We are looking for a motivated team member to join us in ensuring the accuracy of accounting records and optimizing the support of daily operations through financial and administrative functions.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Managing Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Administering Receipts & Reconciliations
- Maintaining Customer Accounts & Records
- Support Customer Financing & Payoffs
- Posting Journal Entries & Reconciling Accounts
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Experience in accounts payable and receivable management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field or related experience