John Deere Certified Pre-Owned Equipment
The best in pre-owned farm equipment sold by the best in equipment dealers - Cross Implement.
Now is the ideal time to buy a pre-owned tractor or combine from Cross Implement. In addition to the usual mechanical and financial benefits that come from purchasing a piece of new John Deere equipment, John Deere Certified Pre-Owned equipment provides with great value-per-dollar and the piece of mind that your equipment has been inspected and is protected - despite you not being its first owner.
Every John Deere CPO tractor or combine is covered by a comprehensive PowerGardTM plan which provides the coverage benefits of new equipment. John Deere even includes a free one-year subsription to their JDLinkTM program.
What machines qualify for the John Deere Pre-Owned program?
Not all equipment qualifies to be a John Deere CPO piece. In order for a tractor or combine to qualify the following points must apply.
• Select S-Series Combines and 8R & 9R Series Tractors qualify.
• 4WD Tractors must be three years old or newer with less than 1500 engine hours.
• S-Series Combines must be two years old or newer with less than 1000 engine hours.
• Must pass a full John Deere Certified Pre-Owned Inspection.
• Must pass a total fluid scan analysis.
• Service on equipment must be completed by a John Deere Technician and use genuine John Deere parts.
Our varied pre-owned equipment inventory can be viewed by clicking here. While not every piece listed qualifies as John Deere Certified Pre-Owned, looking through our online listing is a good place to start the search for your perfect machine. To learn more about Cross Implement and the John Deere Certified Pre-Owned equipment program give us a call.