WOODS - CSS48 Back
WOODS COMPACT SUPER SEEDER CSS48
The most versatile seeder on the market NEW Woods Precision Super Seeder. Versatile and flexible to easily handle primary seeding, over-seeding, and applications such as native grasses and food plots.
Productivity Simultaneously plant two seed types at two different depths in one pass
Precision Metering Precisely measure out seeds, reducing waste, plus enjoy the durability of metal (not plastic) meters
Versatility Handle a wide range of seeds from Black-eyed Susan to corn.
Maneuverability Easily weave into narrow spaces and make tight turns to plant areas that may not be accessible with a larger tractor and planter
Durability Expect years of work from a rugged, Grade 80 steel body
The calibration system includes seed charts, a calibration tray and crank for accurate seed rates
A quick and easy disconnect pull a pin and one or both seed boxes stop to make it a tilling tool for preparing the ground
WOODS COMPACT SUPER SEEDER
MODELS CSS48 AND CSS60
CSS48: 15 HP - 35 HP
CSS60: 20 HP - 45 HP
ATVS AND UTVS (4WH)
CSS48: minimum 350cc
CSS60: minimum 400cc
The Woods Compact Super Seeder is everything you need in one compact cultivation and planting package. In one pass you can prepare the seed bed, precisely drop seeds at two different depths, then firm the bed for improved germination.
CHOOSE THE FEATURES THAT FIT YOUR PROJECT
A superior design makes the Woods CSS practically custom-made for your ground conditions and type of work. Start with a base unit and choose the features that make it your seeder.
Every model starts with a spiked drive roller and a cool season seed box. The spiked drive roller crushes clods, pushes down seeds and dimples the soil to trap moisture. The cool season seed box plants a wide variety of large seeds.
Then, choose the front tool that will prepare your seed bed.
1. Choose a spiked roller with adjustable angles that will penetrate thatch and aerate lawns, or angle it to break up the surface and remove stands of turf.
2. Or, choose adjustable disc blades that cut into and work the soil. Easily adjust the blade angles to till more aggressively depending upon soil conditions.
Want a second seed box?
3. Add a legume seed box and now you can plant two seeds at different depths in one pass.
Want more options that improve productivity and versatility?
4. A rear cultipacker increases seed-to-soil contact, firms the seed bed, and creates furrows to trap and channel water which improves germination rates.
5. Mud scrapers help keep blades free from dirt clods, mud and clay.
6. An electric tow kit for ATVs and UTVs and hydraulic tow kit for tractors make it easy to transport.
Plus, a fast/slow chain drive, road lights, seed stop plates the options offer you nearly endless ways to customize your Woods Compact Super Seeder.
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Express Financing Get Pre-Approved
Get a FR8Star Shipping Estimate