WOODS - PSS72 Back
WOODS PRECISION SUPER SEEDER PSS72
The most versatile seeder on the market NEW Woods Precision Super Seeder. Versatile and flexible to easily handle primary seeding, over-seeding, and applications such as native grasses and food plots.
Plant two seed types at one depth and legume seed at a different depth all in one pass
All seed boxes can be engaged/disengaged independently with a single lynch pin no tools required
ASABE quick-hitch compatibility ensures faster, easier and safer hook-ups
ADVANTAGES OF THE WOODS PSS CALIBRATION SYSTEM
Tired of messing with tarps and brooms or bags tied to seed cup assemblies? Seed consistently and accurately every time with the Woods Precision Super Seeder (PSS) calibration system. While seeding charts are a helpful reference, you need a more precise system to make the most of your seed and your time. With the Woods PSS you can simulate planting, even while the seeder is stationary, removing the waste and guesswork in one quick, easy process.
1. Pull calibration tray from its storage position and place into the collection slot.
2. Pour seed into the two right-most seed cups.
3. Operate the seeder for a specified distance. Or, for stationary calibration, disconnect the seed shaft from the chain drive and rotate seed meters using the optional crank or a 12-point socket.
4. Weigh the collected seed.
5. Use the formula on the seed box decal to determine your seed rate.
No mess no waste no guessing.
WHAT CAN THE WOODS SEEDER PLANT?
COOL SEASON GRASS AND CEREAL GRAINS BOX (LARGE SEEDS)
Corn (small rounds)
Kentucky Bluegrass Blends
LEGUME BOX (SMALL SEEDS)
Brown Top Millet
Side Oats Grama
NATIVE WARM SEASON GRASS BOX (FLUFFY, LIGHT-WEIGHT SEEDS)
Canadian Wild Rye
WHAT CANT THE WOODS SEEDER PLANT?
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Express Financing Get Pre-Approved
Get a FR8Star Shipping Estimate