DEERE SWING MACHINE 3756G
Five years in the making and over a half-century of experience in the woods, the traits of the G-Series Machines will the limit for ultimate uptime. Hydraulic and electrical system improvements combined with an undercarriage and mainframe designed to deliver 67-percent longer life. This machine was designed by loggers for loggers, whether you need a log loader, shovel logger, road builder, or processor/harvester, G-Series Swing Machines will help you get more done, more efficiently.
PeakPower: 202 kW (271 hp at 1900 rpm
Max.Hydraulic Flow: 304 L/m (80.3 gpm) x 2
SwingTorque: 120 000 Nm (88,507 lb-ft)
DrawbarPull: 36 102 kgf (79,590 lbf)
- More robust cooling system
- Spacious cab with updated features
- Increased visibility
- Upgraded hydraulic system
- Decreased downtime
- Longer track frame
- Simplified electrical system
- Powerful 9L diesel engine delivers 30-percent more horsepower at low rpm. Next-size-up main hydraulic pump improves multifunctioning, fuel economy, and component durability.
- Three productivity models allow you to adjust the machine to the application. High productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response. Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation. Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- Countless hours of virtual-reality studies and field-testing with loggers led to superb all-around visibility.
- Multi-language color LCD monitor provides intuitive access to a wealth of machine data and functions.
- Spacious cab boasts an additional three inches of legroom.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement or effort.
- Five high-intensity halogen lights are standard for when you need to extend your workday beyond daylight. Optional 14-light LED package plus service and access lights provide outstanding all-around illumination.
- Reliable, productive Waratah heads come factory installed and ready to go. Through-nose plumbing option routes hoses up and out of harms way to extend hose life, increasing uptime and reducing operating costs.
- Undercarriage and mainframe are designed to deliver up to 67-percent longer life. More robust boom-foot base with larger pins strengthens the boom connection. Bushings have been added to the boom tower and boom tip to improve joint integrity and simplify repair.
- With the LED light option, illumination in all service compartments means you won't have to fumble around for a flashlight before dawn or after dark.
- Larger service bays make it easier to access components, helping ensure daily checks and preventative maintenance get done effortlessly and on schedule.
- Right-side service panel tilts down to provide a stable platform for accessing daily and periodic-maintenance items. It also provides fast, convenient access to filters, diesel exhaust fluid, hydraulic oil-fill locations, and other common service points.
- When equipped with JDLink, fast accurate remote diagnostics and rapid service response with the right part the first time, industry-leading parts availability, and dealer support are always within easy reach.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Express Financing Get Pre-Approved
Get a FR8Star Shipping Estimate
DEERE SWING MACHINE 3756G