DEERE SWING MACHINE 2656G
These go-getters won't let you down. To make these workhorses even better, we went to our toughest customers loggers just like you to get fresh ideas on making our swing machines more rugged and reliable. Whether you are log loading, road building, decking, shovel logging, or processing/harvesting, G-Series Swing Machines will help you move more wood, more effectively.
Peak Power: 145 kW (194 hp) at 2,100 rpm
Max. Hydraulic Flow: 248 L/m (65.5 gpm)
Swing Torque: 107 869 Nm (79,560 lb.-ft.)
Drawbar Pull: 30 350 kgf (66,910 lbf)
- Final Tier 4/EU Stage UV Engine
- Heavy Duty Undercarriage
- Larger-diameter lower rollers
- More dependable electrical architecture simplifies wiring harnesses and reduces the number of electrical connectors, fuses, and relays by approximately 25 percent.
- Undercarriage X-frames and upper-frame structures have been improved to deliver significantly longer life than previous models.
- Hydraulically driven, variable-speed fan runs only as needed, conserving power and fuel. Reversing option automatically reverses airflow to eject debris from the cooler cores, decreasing cooler-maintenance frequency.
- Larger, more durable, and higher-capacity coolers along with improved airflow help reduce hydraulic operating temperatures, for maximum component life.
- Larger-diameter rollers with polished shafts and improved seals extend wear life, while reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Polycarbonate windows durably meet safety requirements.
- Multi-language color LCD monitor provides intuitive access to a wealth of machine data and functions.
- A staircase at the rear of the machine eases cab entry and exit.
- Roomier cab boasts an additional three inches of legroom.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement or effort.
- Half-level hydraulic-control system reduces fuel consumption by three to five percent, depending on application.
- Ground-level servicing and conveniently located filters, fluid-fill locations, and grease points help ease daily checks and preventative maintenance.
- When equipped with JDLink, fast accurate remote diagnostics and rapid service response, industry-leading parts availability, and dealer support are always within easy reach.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Express Financing Get Pre-Approved
Get a FR8Star Shipping Estimate
DEERE SWING MACHINE 2656G