DEERE BACKHOE 310L
Net Peak Power: 69 kW (93 hp) at 2,240 rpm
Max Standard Dipperstick Digging Depth: 4.27 m (14 ft. 0 in.)
Operating Weight: 6,654 kg (14,669 lb.)
LIFT MORE AND MULTITASK TO BUILD A BETTER BACKHOE, WE WENT TO YOU, OUR CUSTOMER.
Through our Customer Advocate Group (CAG), we collected invaluable input from owners and operators the ones who know best what customers really need. You Spoke. And we listened and responded with our new 710L with 13-percent more horsepower and improved rear backhoe controllability. Redesigned pilot controllers that provide a 16-percent hydraulic metering range. The popular, competitively priced 310L EP as well as our heavy-lift and side-shift models, all with a host of proven features to help you boost productivity and maximize uptime, while lowering daily operating costs. When it comes to delivering what you want, nobody responds like John Deere.
GET MORE DONE WITH ONE MULTIFUNCTION VERSATILITY, UNRIVALED CAPABILITY.
Why run two machines when one will do? Whether youre loading trucks, busting up blacktop, placing pipe, digging trenches, or moving materials, and L-Series Backhoe is more than up to the task. Building upon our highly productive K-Series Backhoes, the L-Series features additional backhoe lift capability and pressure-compensated load-sensing (PCLS) hydraulics (on the 310SL HL,410L, and 710L), for superb multifunction performance. The result: our most versatile backhoes ever.
THE 310SL HL HEAVY-LIFT BACKHOE
Managing an expanding workload and multiple tasks doesnt have to mean moving up to a larger backhoe. Boasting significantly more lifting capability than previous models, along with pressure-compensated load-sensing (PCLS) hydraulics, our 310SL HL is surprisingly adept and may be the perfect addition to your equipment lineup.
MORE CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY IS CLOSE AT HAND.
Increased productivity is within easy reach in an L-Series Backhoe. Redesigned loader-control grip and pilot controllers provide effortless, fingertip operation of the backhoe and loader, while other machine functions are conveniently located on the steering column.
UNSURPASSED RELIABILITY WONT BACK DOWN, OR LET YOU DOWN
Built with state-of-the-art tools and technology by a quality-conscious workforce at our world-class facility in Dubuque, Iowa, U.S.A., L-Series Backhoes deliver unmatched reliability and uptime. When you know how theyre built, youll run a Deere.
- Ride control, front loader hydraulic cylinders act as a shock absorber, smoothing travel over rough terrain.
- True four-wheel drive on command. Standard limited-slip mechanical-front-wheel drive delivers superior traction in any ground condition. Engage momentary mechanical-front-wheel drive on the fly with the touch of a button on the new loader control.
- Economy mode on our FT4/Stage IV PowerTech Plus diesel engine saves fuel by configuring separately between loader and backhoe functions.
- Standard John Deere PowerShift transmission provides on-the-go gear changes; ride control option smoothes moves over rough terrain.
CAB AND CONTROLS
- Redesigned pilot towers provide more legroom and additional space for transitioning between loader and backhoe operation.
- Multi-function lever, fingertip electrohydraulic lever control, and palm-on-top loader-control grip makes operation even easier.
- Same-side, ground-level service points help speed daily checks and fills. Other common-sense features such as quick-change filters, extended service intervals, simple-to-read sight gauges, and easy-access grease zerks help increase uptime and lower daily operating costs.
- Machine-security system with touchpad passcode helps prevent unauthorized operation.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Express Financing Get Pre-Approved
Get a FR8Star Shipping Estimate
DEERE BACKHOE 310L