The lineup of Unverferth X-TREME® grain carts has never been more user friendly and efficient for handling your harvest.
Models 1019, 1119 and 1319 feature a redesigned body with steeper slopes for enhanced cleanout.
Unverferth 1019, 1119 and 1319 for Sale Lease from Cross Implement a John Deere Dealer in Minier Illinois, Serving the Midwest region from Illinois, Iowa, Indiana & Missouri, Michigan & Wisconsin
Pair that with our patented front-folding auger design for greater forward and side unloading reach and height, and you’ll experience unloading ease and operator visibility like never before.
All X-TREME grain carts feature a patented auger that allows the upper portion to store diagonally along the front of the cart for extreme auger reach, beyond the cart’s hitch.
Add in the double flighting in the lower auger with a deep sump and you’ll experience extreme unloading efficiency up to 620 bushels per minute.
• Capacities of 1,300, 1,100 and 1,000 bushels.
• The single front-folding, corner-mounted auger is specifically designed to position the auger further to the front and to
the side for enhanced line-of-sight from the tractor cab.
• The standard four-way, hydraulic-controlled downspout features over 3' 8" of front/rear and side-to-side movement
for easily topping off trucks with minimal tractor maneuvering. Dual, auger-mounted LED lighting enhances
• The auger connection features patented flex-drive coupler for optimum u-joint life and Continuous-Flow™ upper and
lower flighting for enhanced unloading speed and grain quality.
• Full-length, computer-balanced extended-wear 7/16" thick flighting for longest life.
• Easy-to-use, gravity-flow cleanout door is wheel-operated and can be locked open for easy cleanout.
• Standard transport safety features include L.E.D. tail and turn lights, side marker lighting, reflective striping and
• The gearbox features oversized gears and bearings that are encased in a durable aluminum gearbox housing are
static-rated at 330 h.p. and dynamic-rated at 153 h.p. for long-term, trouble-free use.
• In-field rest stand allows faster auger raising and lowering for quickly returning to the combine.
• P.T.O. features a cut-out clutch for superior driveline protection and automatic reset.
• Silicone-sealed seams, durable primer undercoat and oven-baked enamel topcoat in choice of tractor red or green to
• Weather-Guard rollover tarp with heavy-duty 18-oz. canvas to protect load contents is standard on the model 1019, 1119 and 1319.