The John Deere Gen 4 Extended Monitor provides a secondary monitor solution for those growers who want more screen real estate to manage their machine and precision ag applications on their 4600 CommandCenter™ displays. Adding a second monitor provides growers the ability to apply a dedicated run page to a second monitor for increased visualization and control of their operations. Make adjustments on the primary monitor while not losing sight of the Implement screen or full-page map view on the Extended Monitor.
Adding an Extended Monitor to the 4600 CommandCenter provides the following benefits:
- One easy-to-use system. Make adjustments on the go with either monitor in one operating system while having direct access to more run pages and information at all times.
- Simplified in-cab operating experience. The 4600 CommandCenter is built on a foundation of making it easy to use for operators. Two monitors from the same system eliminates the potential for mismatched information, and the need for separate software updates for different displays.
- Maximize uptime and minimize setup time with quick and easy plug and play over the traditional dual-display set-up steps.
- Better positioned to avoid costly mistakes during planting and product application by providing the ability to more effectively have direct access to information and adjustments.
- Increased customization and viewable access to the 4600 CommandCenter run page layout as well as flexible mounting location of the additional monitor.
Ordering availability starts 28 November 2016. Orders will ship in February with 17-1 software available. 17-1 software is required for functionality. Extended Monitor is not a stand-alone display and requires 4600 CommandCenter for operation.