John Deere is pleased to introduce the NEW John Deere RowMax™ Chopping Stalk Roll. The new stalk roll provides an additional stalk processing option for customers with MY12+ 600C/700C series corn heads.
• Sizes most stalk residue <6” with ten intermeshing knives
• Drops stalk residue on top of the row for improved performance for no-till and strip-till producers the following season
• Explodes top of stalk for reduced tire and track wear
“I liked the way it cut the stalk off and kind of blossomed the top for starting to break it down,
and the size of the material was really even, and it kind of left it in the center. We do a lot of
strip till and so that left your center open for us to strip till and I think that's really going to be
good going forward.”
While StalkMaster™ has been successful in meeting the needs of many producers, others seek
residue sizing at reduced power consumption, weight and cost relative to StalkMaster™.
RowMax™ Opposed Stalk Rolls
• Sizes most stalk residue >12”, eight opposed knives
RowMax™ Intermeshing Stalk Rolls
• Sizes most stalk residue 6-12”, six intermeshing knives
RowMax™ Chopping Stalk Rolls
• Sizes most stalk residue <6”, ten intermeshing knives
Your Local John Deere Dealer
Serving You From Central Illinois
We're Not Better Than Any Other Dealership We Just Try Harder
Cross Implement is One of the Largest John Deere Ag Locations in North America Put Our Experience to Work for You.
Our Sole Location in Central Illinois Provides You Focus and Flexibility that is Unrivaled.
We are a Classic John Deere Dealership Where You Get the Traditional John Deere Experience.